1. When you first login to Online Banking, you will create your Access ID. It cannot be your account number.
2. Accessing your statement – You will receive a monthly email notifying you a statement is available to view.
This info will be in the email:
To view your account statement on CNB Bank Direct Online – select the account from your list of accounts. Click the “Documents” button. A list of document types available for viewing will be displayed. Once an appropriate document type has been selected, a list of statements will be displayed and may be viewed by clicking on that statement.
3. If you do not have an issue date on your driver’s license- Some states do not have an issue date on their driver’s licenses. If you do not, simply type in 4 years prior to your expiration date.
4. Changes in Transfer Accounts – To change your Transfer Account, click on “External Transfers” and go to Manage Accounts. You will need to know the Account Number, Routing Number and if it is Savings or Checking.
CNBBankDirect First Time Login Instructions
Welcome to CNBBankDirect. In order to be able to access your accounts and to be able to transfer to and from the Account, please take a couple of minutes to register as a First Time User.
Enter the following information: ***Note your password is your birthdate (mmddyy). If your Birthday is January through September, enter as mddyy.
- Follow the screen prompts for the instructions for the requirements of the Access ID and the password. *Note your Access ID cannot be your Account Number.
- Next you will be prompted to enter security questions. Once you have answered them click “Submit” to continue.
- Now you have successfully accessed CNBBankDirect Online Banking.
Setting Up your Transfer Accounts
- In order to be able to transfer funds to and from your account, you will need to verify the external Transfer Accounts.
- Login to Online Banking and select your High Yield Savings Account.
- On the following screen you will see an “External Transfers” button. This will allow for you to set up an account that you are able to transfer to and from. Test transactions or Real time verification is required in order to be able to transfer to and from external accounts. Test Transactions could take up to 2-3 business days for verification purposes.
- Click “Add a New Account”
- Select if the account you are adding is a Checking, Savings or Money Market account and then click “Add”.
- You will then be prompted to add an Account Nickname, the Bank’s Routing Number, Account Number and re-enter the Account Number and then click “Add”.
- You will be able to choose if you would like to enter your credentials, if the bank allows Real time Verifications, or if you would like to send Test Deposits. Click on “Start” to continue. The Test Deposits will be sent to the other Financial Institution. Once you see them, log back into Online Banking and complete the steps described on the next page.
Verify Test Deposits
- Select the High Yield Savings Account
- Click “External Transfers”
- Click “Manage Accounts”
- Under “My Other Accounts” click on “Activate Now” status.
- Enter the amount of the two deposits on your external account and then click “Activate”.
- Now you are able to transfer to and from your external accounts.
- If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-877-777-9358. Our office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm EST.
Making Transfers to and From your High Yield Savings Account
- Log into Online Banking and click on the High Yield Savings Account.
- Choose “External Transfers”
- The transfer screen will appear.
- Enter the amount (*minimum transfer amount is $10.00)
- Select the From Account
- Select the To Account
- Select the Date
- Click Continue to Review the Transfer
- Click Confirm to finalize the Transfer
- Confirmation will appear for your records.